– 1.5 tablespoons of Ghee or Butter or coconut oil
– 1/2 cup of coconut cream (I tried milk, it’s soooo much better with coconut cream)
– 1 long shaped sweet potato
– Dried basil
– protein of choice (chicken or shrimp work really well)
– Garlic powder/or fresh garlic
– Bake or grill your protein according to your preference. Set aside to cool.
– Using a potato peeler peel the sweet potato skin off. Continue to “shave” pieces of the sweet potato into long “fettuccini noodles”. (Actually they’re pretty thick, more like peppardelle noodles. Eh, no matter!
– In a pan, heat the fat of choice, cook your mushrooms, add the sweet potato “noodles” and saute them until they’re cooked, but not too long.
– Add coconut milk/cream.
– Add plenty of garlic powder, tiny bit of salt, pepper to taste.
– Add the basil.
– Slice the chicken and serve with the “noodles” and mushroom.
– Invite us over to enjoy it with you! 😛